From the South:
Rt 91 North to Exit 24 – Rt 116 North/Conway Exit
Take a right at the end of the ramp.
At the 3rd set of lights, take a left onto Rt 116 North
From the North:
Rt 91 South to Exit 25 – Rt 116N/Conway Exit
Take a right at end of ramp on to Rt 116 North
- Once on Rt 116 North, follow for approximately 7 miles into the Town of Conway.
*** DO NOT TAKE THE ENTRANCE TO ROARING BROOK ROAD BY THE GRAMMAR SCHOOL! ***
- As you approach the center of town, you’ll pass the Greenfield Savings Bank on your right.
- Beyond the bank, the road curves down and to the right thru a ledge cut.
- A short distance into the curve, take a left onto Whately Road by a big Stone Wheel
- Note: If you reach the center of town, you’ve gone too far, turn around and take your first right going back up the hill.
- Go 1/4 mile on Whately Road to a common, bear left staying on Whately Road.
- Continue for 3 miles on Whately Road and turn left onto Roaring Brook Road.
- We are the 4th driveway on the RIGHT (the last driveway on the right before the Dirt road)– The shop cannot be seen from the road.